SAP HR Consultant Jobs
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Leveraging Recruiters for ERP Consulting Jobs and other ERP Jobs topics.
Do SAP HR consultants work directly with clients?
If you are searching for SAP HR consultant jobs, consider using a recruitment company for placement. Requirements for these jobs depend on the client and what their needs are. Some clients require that our consultants have a security clearance.
SAP HR consultant jobs may require any or all of the following experience:
- Must know more than one module/implementation
- More than five years of experience with SAP (payroll and benefits specifically)
- Perform functional design for new projects
- Functional design enhancement for existing projects
- SAP HR
- The ability to gather and analyze business requirements, document functional/technical requirements
- Develop and recommend solutions
- Identify potential process changes
- Manage internal and/or third party programming and/or development activities
- Production support for SAP payroll utilizing troubleshooting skills
In addition to technical and functional skills, recruiters look for consultants who have excellent communication skills. Consultants should be able to communicate technical solutions to his team and supervisors. Consultants should also be comfortable with communicating with our clients.